The 6 major carotenoids are: beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, lycopene, lutein, zeaxanthin. Studies show that high intake of these carotenoids reduces risk of disease and premature death .
The following ingredients list for a Salad contains all the carotenoids in good amounts.
* Salad Dressing must include dietary fat for better absorption of carotenoids
* Cooked ingredients should be steamed or lightly sautéed in oil
1. SPINACH raw — lutein, vitamin K1, folate
2. KALE raw — lutein, vitamin K1, vitamin C
3. CARROTS, cooked — beta-carotene, alpha-carotene
4. BUTTERNUT SQUASH, cooked — beta-cryptoxanthin, beta-carotene, alpha-carotene
5. ORANGE BELL PEPPERS, cooked — zeaxanthin
6. RED BELL PEPPERS, cooked — beta-carotene, alpha-carotene 
7. GOJI BERRIES (soak in boiling hot water; cool) — zeaxanthin
8. TOMATO PASTE (mixed into the dressing) — lycopene
SUNDRIED TOMATOES — lycopene
9. Red Onion raw
10. Mushrooms raw
11. Broccoli raw
12. Parsley raw
The first 8 ingredients to the Salad provide Carotenoids. The last 4 ingredients are optional; they are healthy for other reasons (they decrease risk of certain diseases). 
— Ronald L. Conte Jr.